Have you a Gift for Jesus?
Where did time go? Christmas is around the corner, and if you haven't thought of your present to Jesus, below are some ideas that I believe will warm his heart. There's a whole month to do as many as will allow us.
1. Pack an extra snack or water bottle in your car. You might find someone
asking for food or water on the road.
2. Write Christmas notes to people away from home.
3. Visit or call someone who is not feeling well in body, mind or spirit. Or maybe someone who has experienced a Covid-related adversity in their family.
4. Pray for someone you know who could use extra prayers.
5. Instead of giving gifts that children might not need or want, give them the gift of time. Share with them the story of Christmas.
6. Pick someone who has hurt you and forgive him or her.
7. Greet people with a smile, a "Hi," or "Merry Christmas." Whatever people say or think,
the reason for celebrating Christmas is Jesus. It is not a generic holiday.
8. Call someone you haven't spoken to in a long time, and ask how they are
9. Support the missions.
10. This is the best time to put your intentions into action just like the song
"They'll Know We Are Christians by Our Love."
My name's Anna Maria, and I publish a new video on YouTube's Touched by Grace Today and a new post on my blog touchedbygrace.today every Friday! Check out Catholicmom.com for my other articles! If you've been #tbgtoday, feel free to share your story of grace here.