A Christmas Letter
Updated: Oct 26
Decades ago, I received a letter from someone. I am sharing it here with you.
If you are thinking of what to give me for my birthday, here are a few suggestions:
1. Pack an extra snack or water bottle in your car. You might find someone
asking for food or water on the road.
2. Write thank you notes to soldiers away from home.
3. Visit or call someone who is not feeling well in body, mind or spirit.
4. Pray for someone you know who could use extra prayers.
5. Instead of giving gifts that children might not need or want, give them the gift of time. Share with them my story of Christmas.
6. Pick someone who has hurt you and forgive him or her.
7. Greet people with a smile or a "Hi" or "Merry Christmas".
8. Call someone you haven't spoken to in a long time to ask how they are
9. Support those who evangelize in my name.
10. My birthday is the best time to put your voice into action through
"They'll Know We Are Christians by Our Love."
Thank you for celebrating my birthday in ways that would brighten someone's life. A very Merry Christmas to you.
My name's Anna Maria! I publish a new blog post every Monday and Friday, two of my favorite days! If you want to learn more about my journey, my book "Touched by Grace: The Journey" will be released this winter through Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
In the meantime, check out my website touchedbygrace.today and subscribe for book updates and more blog posts! If you've been #tbgtoday, feel free to share your story of grace here.