On How to be a Dad
Updated: Jun 20
Biologically, it is quite easy.
In all other aspects, it takes deliberate effort, time, and lots of sacrificial love.
So how does one become a dad? If you ...
- know that your work, hobbies, and friends can wait while a child's growth won't wait for
- believe that the time you give to a child is priceless,
- mentor your child or another like he or she were your own,
- inspire a child to be the best that he or she can be,
- share your stories of love, life, and lessons to a child,
- discipline a child as necessary,
- teach a child what is right and wrong, and guide them to choose what is right,
- are there for the child to provide comfort especially during the difficult times,
- take responsibility for the proper development of another person who will one day be on
- and to hopefully pass along the treasure that you gave to them to their own,
then you are a treasure worth more than gold.
God bless, and Happy Father's Day to all Dads at heart!
My name's Anna Maria and I publish a new video on YouTube's Touched by Grace Today and a new post on my blog touchedbygrace.today every Friday! Check out Catholicmom.com for my other articles! If you've been #tbgtoday, feel free to share your story of grace here.